'Free Advice' Blog
'Free Advice' is usually worth what you pay for it... In this case, the free advice is given by an expert in the field of personal finance, taxes, and business management. The advice given here is designed to give you insight into the way you control your personal finances and how to live more efficiently. Some, most, or all of the information may apply to you at different times in your life, but you should seek additional detailed professional advice before making any major life changing decisions.If you have a topic that you would like to see an article on please submit it to me via email.
Personal Finance Articles
- How to get out of debt... Spend less than you make!
- Buying a house
- Living Your Dreams... Making Goals, and Planning (In Progress)
- Paying off your mortgage early... Good idea, or bad?
- Opportunity costs (Coming soon)
- The importance of budgeting... Money and time! (Coming soon)
- How to settle a debt with a creditor (Coming soon)
- The 'Lifetime Cash Perspective' (Coming soon)
- Buying a car and the cost of financing (Coming soon)
- Choosing a career (Coming soon)
Business Management and Decision Making
- The problems with the structure of CPA firms
- Counting the cost of taxes... In advance!
- The cost of using a professional is covered by the savings.
- When should you form a corporation?
- What is the right time and way to use accounting services for your business? (Coming soon)
- Understanding your tax return
- IRS and FTB Penalties and Interest (Coming Soon)
- Understanding a tax audit (Coming Soon)
- Do not ignore tax notices (Coming soon)
- How to being investing in rental real estate
- Long-Term Real Estate Investment Analysis: Cash Vs. Financing
- How the Stock Market Works... You might be surprised.