- Accounting Services
- Tax Services
- Business Setup & Entity Filings
- Property Management Trust Accounting
- Consulting Services
- Programming Services
Bowen Accounting & Tax offers all of the normal accounting services you would expect on an annual, quarterly, monthly, semi-monthly, weekly or daily schedule.
- General ledger input
- Adjusting journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll (includes all required reporting)
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Governmental reporting
In addition to the ability to provide these services, we specialize in the use of QuickBooks, Quickbooks Online,
Richard Bowen, CPA has been preparing tax returns of all types since 1998. Below is a list of tax topics we have a great deal of experience with.
- Individual returns (1040, all schedules and itemization)
- Rental Real EState (Schedule E)
- Corporate Returns (1120 and 100)
- Partnerships (1065 and 565)
- Non-Profits (990 and 199)
- Earned Income Credit (EIC), Education Credits, Child Tax Credit
- Foreign Income and related credits
- Non-Resident/Resident Aliens
- Innocent spouse
- Offer & Compromise, and responding to IRS and FTB notices
- Representing clients during audits and inquiries
- And much, much more!
- Business plan creation and development
- Business budgets and projections
- Corporate and Non-Profit entity filings
- Complete Non-Profit filings 501(c)3
- Instruction on how to setup business names and bank accounts
- Initial tax estimates based on projections
Richard Bowen, CPA has been working with property management services in Bakersfield and Sacramento since 2005. This is a very specialized field that we have developed skills and knowledge in relation to. We have handled multiple audits for proprety managment firms (in relation to the trust accounting), provided consultation services and training on trust accounting software, and helped companies develop and document solid policies and procedures related to running property management services and trust accounting.
- Trust accounting and reconciliation
- Department of Real Estate audit representation and notice responses
- Procedures, controls, policy documentation
- Complete procedural and financial consulting and implementation
- Setup and training using the Yardi software (versions 3.x and Genesis)
- Setup and training using the AppFolio accounting system
In both personal and business finance analysis can be very helpful. Bowen Accounting & Tax can help you determine what your income/debt/expense ratio's are, analze the returns on your investments, and help you find the weak-points in your financials. Analysis is a very large field, and there are a few specific types that we have spent a lot of time doing.
- Real estate investment analysis - We can review your financials to ensure that items have been booked properly, allowing you to show the best income that your property can, while increasing the book value of your property and stepping up its basis for tax purposes.
- Business Valuation - We can compile information on your business to help you arrive at a value for sale.
- Financing payoff analysis - A lot of money can be saved in both the personal and business fronts by reducing the amount of financing that you use. Analyzing your current liabilities and available cash allows us to tell you the best way to reduce your liabilites on anything with the most savings.
- Business efficiency analysis - All businesses experience waste. The larger they are, generally, the more waste they experience. By analyzing the financial statements and the general ledger we can help almost any business figure out where they are losing money, or where they are top heavy. Analysis' like these inevitably lead to more consulting services which are designed to help companies streamline. In economic times like these, analyzing and clearing out the waste from your company is essential.
Bowen Consulting offers a wide array of services to businesses of all sizes. The consulting branch of Bowen Accounting focuses on creating a custom solution to any clients business needs.
- Local Applications for daily use by employees in office on local servers.
- Applications that reside on the company website with restricted access to allow employees and business owners to get updated information and reports from off-site.
- Applications that reside on the company's website to allow their clients to login, get information, signup for information, receive information and have their presence and actions on the company website tracked and logged.
If you would like more information regarding any of these services please contact Richard Bowen at (661)342-0087 or Richard Bowen, CPA